Friday, June 17, 2016

Second Grade Memories

Today is a bittersweet day.  I cannot believe 180 days have gone by so quickly with this wonderful group of children. I am so proud of each every one of our Second Grade Super Stars. Now it is time for them to move on to third grade. We have had a wonderful year of learning and growing together. I will miss them all for sure. Thank you for all your support this year. I hope you all have a happy and safe summer. Please enjoy the following memory videos of each of your children.





10 comments:

  1. Mrs.Kennedy, Antonio had a wonderful year and your classroom! He enjoyed every minute of being there! Thank you for being such a wonderful teacher!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! His video really captures how much he enjoyed second grade.

      Delete
  2. Mrs. Kennedy,
    I love the video you made and all the photo slide shows. They are beautiful. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs. Begin, there were some late nights for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has been a great year. Thank you for making all of those fun videos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Aidan. I'm glad you liked the videos. It was fun to remember all the fun things we did this year.

      Delete
  5. Randi (Aidan's mom)June 20, 2016 at 7:18 PM

    These are truly wonderful! So special...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. I enjoyed making them.

      Delete
  6. Mrs.kennedy I miss you so much!! I loved 2 grade so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss you too! We had a great year together. I hope you are enjoying your first week of summer vacation.

      Delete